Last week we cleaned our cabinet boxes and primed them for paint.
This week we are applying the finishing paint.
- Once your primer is dry, lightly sand boxes with 320 grit sandpaper. Do not sand too hard to burn through the primer.
- Caulking all the cabinet seams will give you a cleaner finished product. Be sure to wipe away any caulk build-up from the corners with a damp rag.
- You are now ready to apply your finishing paint!
- Apply the paint with the appropriate roller & brush set included in your kit.
- Begin rolling your frames with finishing paint. Paint carefully to avoid any drips or splatters
- After all, cabinets are painted allow the frames to dry before applying the second coat of paint.
Check back for next week’s video as we tackle your cabinet doors.